Monday, July 21, 2008

I made $600 billion in 2 hours!

Somebody talk me away from the ledge. I am ADDICTED to these "work from home" websites promising boatloads of cash and endless free time!

I've been addicted for about two weeks. I was watching an infomercial on tv that promised some outrageous amount of money, so I looked it up on the internet; of course it was a huge scam. The unfortunate part for me of course is now I get to thinking, "there has to be 1 legit work-from-home type business out there somewhere, right?" Well, no. "A little investigation" has turned into hours! Every time I'm on the net I look one up that I heard of and then dig to find out if it works or not. I've had to dig pretty deep and use ingenious google searches to find out the goods on some of them, but I haven't found a legit one yet. Of course my searches bring more and more of these "cash from home" type sites out of the woodwork, and I start my search again.

It's actually pretty frustrating to get all hyped up for "this is the one that works!" only to eventually find out that it's not. The lesson of course is that all of these sites are looking for the suckers willing to fork out the $50 or so for their "secret information of success" and usually ask for much more than that once you're into the system. The moral of the story: if you have to pay to get started, it's a scam, and you're a sucker.

One little problem, I'm DYING to be a SUCKER! I seriously cannot stop looking these different sites up and daydreaming about my gobs of money. As I said above I certainly do my diligence and find out the truth (which means I find out it's actually $50 down the toilet) but I'm still hopeful that I can drop my $50 somewhere! It's burning a hole in my pocket! Get paid to do surveys? YES! Work part-time and still make $10,000/month residual? Boom! Leave your true, legit career behind forever? I'm in!

Brandon Ball= Sucker (Well, not yet, but coming soon)

1 comment:

stef j. said...

we admittedly did the pharmanex thing for a few months (NuSkin). there were a couple RMs in our group who had only been home like 2-3 years and were making millions, literally, and we knew them, shook their hands, ate finger sandwiches with them.

but we saw no millions, just lots of bottles of GAC juice and multi-vitamins.