Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Adventures In Parenting

I was down at a buddy's house this afternoon playing video games and I had Cannon with me. About 10 minutes after I had fed him, I was holding him up on my lap while I was talking with my friend. I went to give Cannon a kiss on the cheek and right as I went in Cannon turned towards me and puked right in my mouth and all down my shirt. My friend saw the whole thing. NOT tasty to say the least. It was officially my first really nasty baby experience. Cannon pukes on my shirt nearly daily so that was no big deal I just wipe up what I can and change my shirt when I get home, but I sure hadn't had a taste of regurgitated baby formula. After my friend could see I wasn't upset he was half-disgusted, half-cracking up at me. Oh well, I actually think I'll take that over the stories I've heard of stuff coming out the other end all over you. I thought I'd log it here so that I can laugh about it sometime in the future. Hopefully I haven't jinxed myself for other undesireable tastes in the future.

3 comments:

Lumpy said...

good call on prefering it over the "other" end...so i stumbled on to your blog through the link on davis'. heres, my blog addresss so you can check it out.
kylejacobbutterfield.blogspot.com
lets get together soon

Sara said...

Wow... why didnt you tell me about this awesome blog earlier. Tons of philosophy from Brandon Ball-- I love it. I will be back to comment on your stuff soon...
Tommy

Brad said...

Great little anecdote about your son pucking in your mouth. I can relate... as I am the authorized vomit-cleaner-upper at my house... thankfully my wife subsidizes my poopy diaper duties.