Monday, October 29, 2007

Harry Reid Reply

Generally I'll just reply to comments in the comment section since I don't expect too many comments (in fact I was pleasantly surprised to have any comments at all so thanks Brad!). I'm making a normal post just of this one to reply to Brad's Harry Reid commens. Sorry for lumping you in with your dad in my post. I'm sure you do have many different political viewpoints from your dad. I would like to make clear that I view both Brad and Dave as pretty much The political authorities of people I know personally, and my view of them is that they are both strong Republicans. Whether that view is accurate of who they are or not could be completely wrong so I apologize and I will be sure in the future to be sensitive to assuming other people's opinions. I'm surprised that I've written as much as I have because I generally feel I have little to contribute to politics because I don't follow it well. For example, Brad makes some points about Senator Reid's comments on the war that I really don't know about. In fact, writing anything at all about Senator Reid would have never even entered my mind had he not visited BYU recently.

Anyways, I was again pleasantly surprised to have some comments on my blog so I'll try to reply to anybody who wants to discuss with me.

No comments: